Project properties is a function that allows you to change settings for information about the project, media query, code, and so on.
Site Information is the menu to set project file name, favicon, and other items (meta tags).
- If you choose a project, meta tags are applied to all the pages in the project.
- If you choose a single page, meta tags are applied to the selected page.
Media Query is a menu that sets options related to the size of the project or the event.
Add new size
You can add a size. If you can check duplicated from, all css values are copied from the selected size.
Build is a menu for setting options such as path, resource path, port, etc. to build the project.
- Build path - The directory of your project output : html files
- Resource path - The directory of your project output and resources : css, js and all resource files (image, video and etc.)
- Resource prefix - Prefix is inserted to all resource’s link : src=”/prefix/original/path/image.png”
- Link prefix - Prefix is inserted to the href of page link (relative link) : href=”/prefix/original/pages/index.html”
- Environment Variables in the build path and resource path
- $CurrentFolder : The parent directory of a project directory that contains the current project file(.webproj).
- $AppName : The project name.
- $HomeFolder : User home directory.
External API is a menu for configuring the external APIs used in the project.
- HTML ID prefix
- Insert a prefix in front of original html id for all widgets in the all pages.
- <head> : Start code
- Add custom tag in the <head> before the automation code generated by IUEditor
- </head> : End code
- Add custom tag in the <head> after the automation code generated by IUEditor